1. Sing Your Praise to the Lord - Amy Grant
2. The Great Adventure - Steven Curtis Chapman
3. How Majestic Is Your Name - Sandi Patty
4. Great Is the Lord - Michael w. Smith
5. A Love Song - Love Song with Phil Keaggy
6. Trumpet of Jesus - Imperials
7. Praise the Lord - Imperials with Steven Curtis Chapman, Michael w. Smith
8. I Am - Mark Schultz
9. You Are God Alone - Phillips, Craig & Dean
10. On My Knees - Jaci Velasquez
11. Future Generations - 4Him
12. Basics of Life - 4Him
13. Watercolor Ponies - Wayne Watson
14. Redeemer - Nicole C. Mullen
15. My Tribute - Evie
16. How Beautiful - Evie
17. People Need the Lord - Steve Green
18. Mary, Did You Know - Michael English
19. Another Time Another Place - Sandi Patty, Wayne Watson
20. Amen - Larnelle Harris
21. I Ve Just Seen Jesus - Larnelle Harris, Sandi Patty
22. We Shall Behold Him - Sandi Patty
23. Undivided - First Call
24. Blessings - Laura Story
25. I Am on the Rock - Petra
26. Rise Again - Dallas Holm, Steven Curtis Chapman
27. He S Alive - Don Francisco
28. We Are the Reason - David Meece
29. How Great Is Our God - Mark Harris
30. In Christ Alone - Steve Green
31. Give Thanks - Don Moen
32. Indescribable - Laura Story
33. God of Wonders - Travis Cottrell
34. Revelation Song - Phillips, Craig & Dean
35. Free to Be Me - Francesca Battistelli
36. I Will Be Here - Steven Curtis Chapman
37. God S Not Dead - Newsboys0
38. Thy Word - Amy Grant
39. El Shaddai - Amy Grant, Sandi Patty
40. Breathe - Michael w. Smith
41. For the Sake of the Call - Steven Curtis Chapman
42. We Believe - Newsboys
43. Friends - Michael w. Smith
44. We Will Stand - Russ Taff
45. Awesome God - CCM United
Compact Discs (CD):
We are quite picky as to the quality of the second hand CDs we sell. Unless noted, our compact discs rate at NM (Near Mint) or better. This means that the CD is free of scratches and or scuffs and inserts show no rough handling. We also replace all cases and most trays for new ones, so the CD you receive will most often appear as new. Our NEW and sealed CDs need no explanation, though because we have purchased old stock through various sources, at times we note that a CD case may be cracked or the seal torn. We will not replace the cases but if possible, we will include a new case with it. A note for international buyers. CD's are universal, they play here in North America the same as they play in South America or Africa.
Every second hand Cassette we sell is play tested from start to finish as often it's not possible to properly assess the condition of a tape visually. Unless a cassette is rare, any that play with issues are discarded. We replace all cases with new ones, so the Cassette you receive will most often appear as new. Our NEW and sealed Cassettes need no explanation, though because we have purchased old stock through various sources, at times we note that a case may be cracked or the seal torn. We will not replace the cases but if possible, we will include a new case with it.
Vinyl Records (LP):
We grade records in a simplified scale as Audiophile grading is somewhat confusing for the average joe.
Our record grading often looks like this 'NM/NM' The first NM is the cover or jacket, the second NM is the Vinyl itself.
NEW = New, Sealed in shrinkwrap
M = Jacket looks as good as new
NM = Some wear
VG = More pronounced wear, ringwear or wear at edges
G = The poorest of the lot, it still hangs on but has definetly seen better days
PH = Punched Hole (Typical deleted inventory) Hole punched through the jacket, does not affect the vinyl.
* = Indicates lyric sheet enclosed (we cannot be certain of lyric sheets being included in sealed records)
NEW = New, Sealed in shrinkwrap
M = A record that is opened but shows no sign of being played or looks untouched
NM+ = Looks close to untouched or new but showing minor signs of use
NM = Some use but not abused, this would be a basic or standard grading. Proper cleaning will give great playback.
NM- = A little bit more use, some visible scuffs but nothing concerning, may play with some more noise.
VG = A poor record, it will play with noise, will have some scuffs and look used but will not skip due to deep scratches.
G = Anything that we would grade as G we would not sell
We grade on a simple scale of 1 to 10, 10 being perfect. We sell nothing that's a 6.5 or lower.
10 = Perfect, like new
9.5 = Just coulnd't get ourselves to deem it perfect
9.0 = Most Songbooks you find at a New bookstore would probably rate a 9 after some folks handle them
8.5 = Slight wear
8.0 = A little bit more wear or handling
7.5 = More use, pages not as crisp, edge wear
7.0 = Additional wear, wrinkling, handling, staining
6.5 = The bottom of the pile. Edges frayed, some pages coming loose, looks somewhat rough.
CCM Magazine (CCM):
Refer to Songbook grading above
We play test all open VHS videos to make sure they play properly, any issues or wear will be noted. As we are in North America, our video cassettes are strictly in the NTSC Format and DVDs also in similar Region 1, North American format.