1. Overjoyed - Jars Of Clay
2. Colored People - Dc Talk
3. Hope To Carry On - Caedmon's Call
4. Abba (Father) - Rebecca St. James
5. My Hope Is You - Third Day
6. Missing Person - Michael W. Smith
7. Man Of God - Audio Adrenaline
8. Disappear - Out Of The Grey
9. Mission 3:16 - Carman
10. Reality - Newsboys
11. We Can Make A Difference - Jaci Velasquez
12. People Get Ready...Jesus Is Comin' - Crystal Lewis
13. Saving The World - Clay Crosse
14. We Need Jesus - Petra
15. More Than You Know - Out Of Eden
1. Let Us Pray - Steven Curtis Chapman
2. Circle Of Friends - Point Of Grace
3. On My Way To Paradise - Bob Carlisle
4. Carry You - Amy Grant
5. Measure Of A Man, The - 4him
6. Give It Up - Avalon
7. I Call Him Love - Kathy Troccoli
8. Adore You - Anointed
9. Just One - Phillips, Craig & Dean
10. Up Where We Belong - Bebe & Cece Winans
11. You Move Me - Susan Ashton
12. Breathe On Me - Sandi Patty
13. One Of Two - Gary Chapman
14. Whisper Heard Around The World, A - Bryan Duncan
15. My Utmost For His Highest - Twila Paris
Compact Discs (CD):
We are quite picky as to the quality of the second hand CDs we sell. Unless noted, our compact discs rate at NM (Near Mint) or better. This means that the CD is free of scratches and or scuffs and inserts show no rough handling. We also replace all cases and most trays for new ones, so the CD you receive will most often appear as new. Our NEW and sealed CDs need no explanation, though because we have purchased old stock through various sources, at times we note that a CD case may be cracked or the seal torn. We will not replace the cases but if possible, we will include a new case with it. A note for international buyers. CD's are universal, they play here in North America the same as they play in South America or Africa.
Every second hand Cassette we sell is play tested from start to finish as often it's not possible to properly assess the condition of a tape visually. Unless a cassette is rare, any that play with issues are discarded. We replace all cases with new ones, so the Cassette you receive will most often appear as new. Our NEW and sealed Cassettes need no explanation, though because we have purchased old stock through various sources, at times we note that a case may be cracked or the seal torn. We will not replace the cases but if possible, we will include a new case with it.
Vinyl Records (LP):
We grade records in a simplified scale as Audiophile grading is somewhat confusing for the average joe.
Our record grading often looks like this 'NM/NM' The first NM is the cover or jacket, the second NM is the Vinyl itself.
NEW = New, Sealed in shrinkwrap
M = Jacket looks as good as new
NM = Some wear
VG = More pronounced wear, ringwear or wear at edges
G = The poorest of the lot, it still hangs on but has definetly seen better days
PH = Punched Hole (Typical deleted inventory) Hole punched through the jacket, does not affect the vinyl.
* = Indicates lyric sheet enclosed (we cannot be certain of lyric sheets being included in sealed records)
NEW = New, Sealed in shrinkwrap
M = A record that is opened but shows no sign of being played or looks untouched
NM+ = Looks close to untouched or new but showing minor signs of use
NM = Some use but not abused, this would be a basic or standard grading. Proper cleaning will give great playback.
NM- = A little bit more use, some visible scuffs but nothing concerning, may play with some more noise.
VG = A poor record, it will play with noise, will have some scuffs and look used but will not skip due to deep scratches.
G = Anything that we would grade as G we would not sell
We grade on a simple scale of 1 to 10, 10 being perfect. We sell nothing that's a 6.5 or lower.
10 = Perfect, like new
9.5 = Just coulnd't get ourselves to deem it perfect
9.0 = Most Songbooks you find at a New bookstore would probably rate a 9 after some folks handle them
8.5 = Slight wear
8.0 = A little bit more wear or handling
7.5 = More use, pages not as crisp, edge wear
7.0 = Additional wear, wrinkling, handling, staining
6.5 = The bottom of the pile. Edges frayed, some pages coming loose, looks somewhat rough.
CCM Magazine (CCM):
Refer to Songbook grading above
We play test all open VHS videos to make sure they play properly, any issues or wear will be noted. As we are in North America, our video cassettes are strictly in the NTSC Format and DVDs also in similar Region 1, North American format.