1. Delirious? - Gravity
2. Jars Of Clay - Nobody Loves Me Like You
3. Newsboys - Love Liberty Disco
4. DC Talk - Consume Me
5. Third Day - I've Always Loved You
6. Caedmon's Call - Thankful
7. Jennifer Knapp - A Little More
8. Audio Adrenaline - Get Down
9. Sonicflood - I Want To Know You (In The Secret)
10. Out Of Eden - River
11. Burlap To Cashmere - Basic Instructions
12. The O.C. Supertones - Away From You
13. Plumb - Stranded
14. The W's - The Rumor Weed Song
15. Raze - Always And Forever
1. Steven Curtis Chapman - Speechless
2. Amy Grant - Takes A Little Time
3. Michael W. Smith - I Will Be Your Friend
4. Jaci Velasquez - Show You Love
5. Avalon - Can't Live A Day
6. Sixpence None The Richer - Breathe
7. Point Of Grace - Saving Grace
8. Twila Paris - Run To You
9. Anointed - Revive Us
10. Winans Phase2 - It's Alright (Send Me)
11. Clay Crosse - I Will Follow Christ
12. FFH - One Of These Days
13. Rebecca St. James - Omega
14. Michelle Tumes - For The Glory Of Your Name
15. Chris Rice - Cartoons
Compact Discs (CD):
We are quite picky as to the quality of the second hand CDs we sell. Unless noted, our compact discs rate at NM (Near Mint) or better. This means that the CD is free of scratches and or scuffs and inserts show no rough handling. We also replace all cases and most trays for new ones, so the CD you receive will most often appear as new. Our NEW and sealed CDs need no explanation, though because we have purchased old stock through various sources, at times we note that a CD case may be cracked or the seal torn. We will not replace the cases but if possible, we will include a new case with it. A note for international buyers. CD's are universal, they play here in North America the same as they play in South America or Africa.
Every second hand Cassette we sell is play tested from start to finish as often it's not possible to properly assess the condition of a tape visually. Unless a cassette is rare, any that play with issues are discarded. We replace all cases with new ones, so the Cassette you receive will most often appear as new. Our NEW and sealed Cassettes need no explanation, though because we have purchased old stock through various sources, at times we note that a case may be cracked or the seal torn. We will not replace the cases but if possible, we will include a new case with it.
Vinyl Records (LP):
We grade records in a simplified scale as Audiophile grading is somewhat confusing for the average joe.
Our record grading often looks like this 'NM/NM' The first NM is the cover or jacket, the second NM is the Vinyl itself.
NEW = New, Sealed in shrinkwrap
M = Jacket looks as good as new
NM = Some wear
VG = More pronounced wear, ringwear or wear at edges
G = The poorest of the lot, it still hangs on but has definetly seen better days
PH = Punched Hole (Typical deleted inventory) Hole punched through the jacket, does not affect the vinyl.
* = Indicates lyric sheet enclosed (we cannot be certain of lyric sheets being included in sealed records)
NEW = New, Sealed in shrinkwrap
M = A record that is opened but shows no sign of being played or looks untouched
NM+ = Looks close to untouched or new but showing minor signs of use
NM = Some use but not abused, this would be a basic or standard grading. Proper cleaning will give great playback.
NM- = A little bit more use, some visible scuffs but nothing concerning, may play with some more noise.
VG = A poor record, it will play with noise, will have some scuffs and look used but will not skip due to deep scratches.
G = Anything that we would grade as G we would not sell
We grade on a simple scale of 1 to 10, 10 being perfect. We sell nothing that's a 6.5 or lower.
10 = Perfect, like new
9.5 = Just coulnd't get ourselves to deem it perfect
9.0 = Most Songbooks you find at a New bookstore would probably rate a 9 after some folks handle them
8.5 = Slight wear
8.0 = A little bit more wear or handling
7.5 = More use, pages not as crisp, edge wear
7.0 = Additional wear, wrinkling, handling, staining
6.5 = The bottom of the pile. Edges frayed, some pages coming loose, looks somewhat rough.
CCM Magazine (CCM):
Refer to Songbook grading above
We play test all open VHS videos to make sure they play properly, any issues or wear will be noted. As we are in North America, our video cassettes are strictly in the NTSC Format and DVDs also in similar Region 1, North American format.